From 4 - 6 months, meat and vegetable meals are added to baby’s menu. Meat is important because it is rich in protein and the best source of natural iron, which plays a very important part in blood formation. Our Alete extra health bonus: all Alete menus from 4 months contain highq uality organic rapeseed oil. Rapeseed oil supplies your baby with natural omega-3-fatty acids which are essential for the healthy development and growth of brain- and nerve cells.
Our Alete meat preparations, consisting of just few, very carefully selected ingredients are perfectly suitable for low-allergen nutrition. Combining Alete Vegetables (app. 100g) and half a jar of Alete meat preparations make a perfect baby menu.
- Low in allergens: made of few ingredients, without any added dairy products, gluten-free
- Rich in natural beta-carotene (provitamin A)
- No added salt1, aromas, sugar1, colouring agents*, thickening agents2, preservatives*
- With Omega-3 fatty acids: Organic rapeseed oil inherently
- Contains valuable Omega-3, which is essential for brain and nerve cells
- Regulates stool function
- Ingredients gently cooked with steam
- Finely strained
*As required by law